Wild Meadow - The Perfect Escape
Nestled in three and a half acres of meadows and orchards, Wild Meadow is the perfect place to escape and unwind. Explore the stunning countryside and discover the popular market towns nearby.
Last year we were featured in the telegraphs places to stay 'for a taste of horticultural heaven' (April 2016)
The Shepherd's hut comfortably sleeps 2 adults (we can also provide inflatable mattresses for children) and has an outdoor undercover kitchen overlooking the valley. Find out more here »
The cottage has 3 bedrooms and will comfortably sleep 7. It has a wood burner, balcony and fully equipped kitchen. Find out more here »
Guests have use of the kitchen garden where you can harvest fruit, vegetables and flowers.
The area is a foodie heaven with great places to eat and many local farmers markets.
- Acres of space with views over the valley
- A network of footpaths radiate from the front door
- Buckets & nets for pond dipping
- Bikes can be hired
- Dark night skies for stargazers
- Kitchen garden and fruit area
- Easy safe parking
- Pets welcome in the Shepherd's hut
- Owners live a mile down the road - on hand for any help and advice